Kim Kardashian Will Be a Bridezilla, Predicts Sister Khloé

Kim Kardashian Will Be a Bridezilla, Predicts Sister Khloé
Khloé Kardashian is gearing up for sister Kim's upcomingwedding to Kris Humphries with a mixture of excitement and dread. 

"I'm looking forward to being in the wedding," the reality star, 26, told PEOPLE Wednesday at theForbes Celebrity 100 event in Hollywood. "I don't want to help because Kim is going to be such a bridezilla! If I do one thing wrong, I'll be screwed! But I would love to be in the wedding." 

And that will probably happen. Sisters Kourtney and Kim "were both my maids of honor, so she has to do the same for us," Khloé says. 

Beyond that, she doesn't have much more to share about the wedding – except that it's going to be huge! 

"People keep asking us, 'When is it?' She doesn't know," Khloé says. "But you know, Kim goes big. It's not going to be small. And I joke and I say it will be like the Royal Wedding, because she is just like that." 

As for Kim's finacé, New Jersey Nets star Humphries, Khloé says the family only got to know him recently, but is thrilled for them both. 

Khloe's husband, Los Angeles Lakers star Lamar Odom, adds that it's great to have another NBA player in the family, but what really matters is "if she's happy. Whether he's an NBA player, a fireman, a policeman, whatever it may be, as long as she's happy."

Comments

Popular Posts