Reviews on "Green Lantern"! Must See

First, I would like to say that I love the movie and thought Ryan did a great job! Critics mention that...
"Green Lantern" is most likely going to rule the box office this weekend ... but that doesn't mean it's a good movie.
So far, critics are mostly "blah" about the comic-book flick -- and its lead actor.
"For an actor so often praised for his down-to-earth demeanor, larger-than-life may simply lie outside of Ryan Reynolds' range," writes a critic for Hollywood.com.
Reynolds plays Hal Jordan, the first human ever selected to wear the Green Lantern ring (who is responsible for saving planet Earth, of course).
I give the movie a A,now it could have been better,but was not the worst movie I ever seen! If you are a superhero fan I believe you will  like it. It was not worst then Superman movie that Hollywood redid, for sure.
This is a must see! 
While The Washington Post acknowledges that Reynolds' physique "seems otherworldly" (he is the Sexiest Man Alive, after all), their issue lies mainly with the dated DC Comic itself.
Let us know: Which celeb made the worst superhero?

"In brightest day, in blackest night,
no evil shall escape my sight!
Let those who worship evil's might,
beware my power.. Green Lantern's light!"


Comments

Popular Posts