Star Fashion Obsessions:Nicole Richie Owns More Than 200 Pairs of Sunglasses!


Shady lady!

In a new interview with Teen Vogue, shopaholic Nicole Richie admits to owning more than 200 pairs of sunglasses. "But in my defense," she laughs, "I make sunglasses, so I have to research-shop, and I own every pair I've ever designed."

PHOTOS: Nicole's adorable daughter Harlow

According to the House of Harlow and Winter Kate designer, she views sunglasses as "fun masks to accessorize your face."

The 29-year-old fashionista -- who angered hubby Joel Madden when she spent $3,000 on pillows in March -- says her go-to outfit is jeans and a tee, "but you change the look with accessories. And by accessories, I mean sunglasses, head scarves, shoes and bed jackets."

VIDEO: See Nicole's sweaty cardio dance routine

Though she always looks put-together, Richie admits it's more about feeling good than keeping up with the trends.

PHOTOS: Nicole and Joel's most romantic moments

"Comfort takes precedence for me," she explains, pointing to her heels as an example. "These are super-high, but because they have a built-in platform, they don't feel like it. I am not that girl who can do super-arched heels. All the shoes I design have a cushion and a platform."

Comments

Popular Posts