Listen to this?



Scream" queen Neve Campbell -- who lives in London and hasn't been spotted at a star-studded event in years -- made a triumphant return to the spotlight in a sparkling mini and strappy heels at Scream 2010, Spike TV's annual award show which honors the best in horror, sci-fi, and fantasy.


He remains coy on the topic of dating, but Kim Kardashian’s new man, Michael Copon, is speaking out about the stunning reality starlet to In Touch. “She’s very endearing. She’s an amazing, sweet girl,” Michael gushed at the MNG by Mango at JCPenney launch in New York on October 12. The Hawaii Five-0 actor, who In Touch exclusively revealed shared a romantic dinner with Kim at Big Apple restaurant Serendipity 3 last week, isn’t only taken with the TV star/designer/businesswoman’s down-to-earth demeanor, but is impressed with her work ethic as well. “She's ambitious and goes after what she wants," Michael added. "She's an independent woman doing her thing! I respect that." The pair met when she guest-starred on his show, Beyond the Break, in 2009. With Kim filming Kourtney and Kim Take New York on the East Coast, their relationship may soon become long-distance — Michael says he’s leaving for Los Angeles later this week!



Jessica Simpson Declares: I'm in Love! I hope it works out!



"I didn't expect to go as far as I did!" the Weight Watchers weight-loss star says of dropping the pounds. "I go into the store and they try to put me in 4s and 6s and I'm like, 'Who are you trying to talk to?'" says the former size 16 singer. "My mind hasn't caught up yet." I NEED TO DO THIS!




Matriarch Angelina Jolie sticks to luxe basics, like her olive green Gerard Darel slicker, while traveling with her brood from L.A. to London – and back again!


There's a perfect ten on the front nine! Justin Timberlake takes in the action from a cushy seat on the green at the Las Vegas Fiji Water Youth Clinic on Sunday.

Comments

Popular Posts