FASHION FRIDAY:"Who Is Your Star Style Icon?"

Star Q&A - Katie Holmes - Star Style Icon

"Who Is Your Star Style Icon?"

Katie Holmes

"Katharine Hepburn. She was always herself and it never looked like the clothes were wearing her."
Star Q&A - Sanaa Lathan - Star Style Icon

"Who Is Your Star Style Icon?"

Sanaa Lathan

"Diana Ross in the movie Mahogany, because I'm a '70s girl at heart. I grew up with hippie, bohemian parents and I love that whole '70s chic."
Star Q&A - Kim Kardashian - Star Style Icon

"Who Is Your Star Style Icon?"

Kim Kardashian

"I've always idolized Jennifer Lopez. She just knows how to dress for her body type and I think that's really important."
Star Q&A - Stephanie Jacobsen - Star Style Icon

"Who Is Your Star Style Icon?"

Stephanie Jacobsen

"Gwyneth Paltrow. She's just a classy woman!"
Star Q&A - Hayden Panettiere - Star Style Icon

"Who Is Your Star Style Icon?"

Hayden Panettiere

"Grace Kelly was always so beautiful and so classic. I always keep her in my mind because that's what I'm aiming for."

Comments

Popular Posts