NeNe Leakes Wants to Be on ‘Dancing With The Stars’

Friday, September 23, 2011
By
Nicholas Robinson

Reality TV star NeNe Leakes has already made her mark on shows like “Real Housewives of Atlanta” and “Celebrity Apprentice,” but now Leakes has her sights on a new reality show gig, ABC’s hit show “Dancing With The Stars.”

While guest-hosting the Sept. 22 episode of “Access Hollywood,” Leakes, while discussing the latest season of “Dancing With The Stars,” was asked if she would ever do the show, prompting an excited yes from the reality show star.

“Oh absolutely!” NeNe told cohost Kit Hoover. “I think would be good on ‘Dancing with The Stars.’ If nothing else I would be entertaining. They wouldn’t take their eyes off me, girl!”

Shifting gears from reality TV to real life, Leakes also discussed her pending divorce from estranged husband Gregg Leakes and explained that she’s ready to find love, once again.

“I’m almost single… I should be single in the next in the next couple weeks. I would like to be out there dating somebody,” she explained, also sharing a few of her celebrity crushes. “Simon Cowell, Anderson Cooper.”

Leakes continued, “I absolutely loved being married. I think love is a beautiful thing. I love relationships.”

Drifting back to reality TV, Leakes shared a brief nugget of info about the just-wrapped season four of RHOA, explaining that fans can look forward to what they’ve come to love most about the series.

“You know it’s going to be drama!” Leakes said. “The whole season is just drama!”

We wouldn’t have it any other way. And if she does decide to cha cha or tango her way onto the ballroom on DWTS ballroom in the future, well, we’re sure fans would enjoy that too. – nicholas robinson

Comments

Popular Posts