Jennifer Hudson Spills Wedding Secrets!

| Posted: September 14, 2011 |

 

jhudson1_wide.jpg
Jennifer Hudson has been engaged for three years to David Otunga, and the wedding is finally in the works! The songstress brought her adorable son, 2-year-old David Jr., to Self magazine’s 4th Annual Women Doing Good Awards in New York City, and shared all the details of her upcoming nuptials with In Touch. "I’ve always had a [wedding] date!” Jennifer confessed. “I just haven’t told anybody! So it’s set!”

Like any bride-to-be, Jennifer is excited about her big day. “I mean, every girl is!” Jennifer tells In Touch. “I’ve been through a lot in my life and I’m just trying to take it one step at a time. I’m one of those girls like, ‘Okay, let me get used to this right here! Give me a second!’ ”

The charitable diva may have a dress, but she still hasn’t decided if she wants a big or small wedding. “See, that’s what I’m trying to decide!” Jennifer laughed. “One minute I want the biggest wedding ever, and the next second I’m like – I’m not sure if I want big or small, or if it’s just family.”

One thing that Jennifer is sure about is how motherhood has changed her life. “He grows fast!” Jennifer added. “ He’s very advanced! So he grows very quick. I don’t even know where to start! I’m overwhelmed when I think about it! There isn’t anything he can’t do almost! He’s an angel! He is the sweetest baby in the world. He’s just amazing! He hold his own!”

Comments

Popular Posts