Jacqueline Laurita is leaving Bravo!

Jacqueline Laurita Says Adios to The Real Housewives of New Jersey

jacqueline Jacqueline Laurita Says Adios to The Real Housewives of New Jersey
 Well you can say that Bravo as made alot of money off the the name housewife! The network as been going crazy with changes.Kandi Burruss is popping bottles to celebrate her new tv show on Bravo, Real Housewife of New Jersey, Jacqueline Laurita says kick rocks,baby to the network! It seems that Jacqueline has had enough of all the shenanigans and has decided to move on with her life. She tweeted the other day, “I can’t be a part of the charade anymore. It’s unsettling. It’s disturbing & against what I stand for. I’m a REAL housewife”.
I really don’t care about her deciding to leave the show because she had hardly any substance on the show and she was a bit quiet for me and always being the peacemaker. I also was disturbed at how her daughter Ashley treated her,which is sad! I loved Jackie’s hubby and family. Well I wish you the best hope you and your family best in life.The Real Housewives of New Jersey can be seen on Bravo, Sundays at 10pm est.

Comments

Popular Posts