How This Blog Attracted 100,000 Visitors in the First 30 Days

This blog was born on 9-17-2006. 30 days latter it surpassed the 100,000 visitor mark.
I know this blog has a long way to go, but we are off to a good start. I am not an expert. I don’t have the experience. I gleaned good ideas and/or inspiration from each of these people and sites. If you intend to create a high traffic blog, apply the knowledge provided by these people.
I am grateful for the following people, websites, and blog posts:
If you were looking for specifics…
I don’t have any except these:

  • I read the stuff above
  • I contacted other bloggers
  • I wrote my posts
  • I participate in and submit to social web 2.0 sites (Reddit, Digg, Delicious, Netscape, Stumble Upon) and blog carnivals.
I’m sure there are other sites and people that contributed to reaching this milestone, so I apologize for forgetting and thank you all.
Oh! I want to thank one more person…
Alex Pippit – Without your inspiration I would have never found my passion for writing. It is a privilege to know you.

Comments

Popular Posts