Ricki Lake is Engaged....

Thursday August 11, 2011 03:30 PM EDT
Ricki Lake Is Engaged | Ricki Lake
Christian Evans and Ricki Lake
Courtesy Ricki Lake
Ricki Lake has plenty to sing about – the original Hairspray star is engaged!

"Thrilled to share some happy news with you," Lake, 42,
Tweeted, along with a picture of her and her now-fiancé, Christian Evans.

Earlier this summer,
she told PEOPLE she was in no rush to walk down the aisle with Evans, whom she described as "a nobody, but he's a somebody to me." She continued to gush: "He's everything to me."

The two have been together since last summer. Previously, she was married to artist Rob Sussman, whom she divorced in 2005.
She has two sons from her previous marriage – Milo, 14, and Owen, 10 – and she says they gave the actress's new man their stamps of approval.

"I'm totally in love," she said. "I'm happier than I've ever been."

Go Ricki! Go Ricki!

The latest on Ricki Lake





Add New Comment Beta

Comments

Popular Posts