ABC/ADAM TAYLORThe dance cards have been filled.
True to form, just two days after revealing the cast, Dancing With the Stars has wasted no time in announcing the partner pairings for the upcoming 13th season of the reality hit, so let's cut right to the chase ourselves, shall we?
Which pro gets the honor of getting up close and personal with George Clooney's ex? Who will be taking the lead with Chaz Bono? Who drew the short straw and is going to have to spend 12-hour days with Nancy Grace? And which dancer's sibling has joined the pro gang? Well….
MORE: Is this the worst Dancing With the Stars cast ever?
Let's just say this is shaping up to be one interesting season. As revealed on (where else?) Good Morning America today, here are the partner pairings that will be hotstepping and otherwise duking it out for that mirror-ball trophy:
• American soccer star Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer
• Soap star and Iraqi war vet J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff
• Nancy Grace and new Irish dance pro Tristan MacManus
• Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke
• Los Angeles Laker Ron Artest and new pro Peta Murgatroyd
• Ricki Lake and Derek Hough
• Elisabetta Canalis and Val Chmerkovskiy (now there's a coup for a newbie)
• Carson Kressley and Anna Trebunskaya
• Chynna Phillips and Tony Dovolani
• David Arquette and reigning champ Kym Johnson
• Kristin Cavallari and Mark Ballas
The stars and their pros will hit the parquet for the first time when the new season kicks off Sept. 19
Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/dancing_with_stars_pairs_revealed/261130#ixzz1WehM7UG2