Tyra Banks: Kim Kardashian's Wedding Dress Stylist?

kimtyra1_wide.jpg
Supermodel Tyra Banks knows a thing or two about looking sexy, and Kim Kardashian is enlisting the America's Next Top Model creator's help for her big day!

Tyra caught up with friend Kim at VH1's Do Something Awards in Los Angeles and Kim asked for her fashion expertise. "She was just asking me about her wedding dress. She wants to show me her wedding dress, or two," Tyra told In Touch. "She wants me to help her decide, so that was flattering."

Tyra didn't hesitate sharing with In Touch what she thinks Kim should walk down the aisle in. "[Something that is] Tight as hell. She’s got those curves and she needs to show everybody just how fine she is when she walks down the isle."

But although Tyra will be helping Kim, she might not make it to the wedding this weekend in Montecito, Calif., saying, "I don’t know if I’m going, but I’ll be choosing the dress with her."

Comments

Popular Posts