Serena Williams was looking good Tuesday night in New York


A few days ago, pictures of Serena Williams in a bikini hit the Internet and evoked the predictable responses from people who said she looked out of shape and unprepared to return to tennis. First of all: Like you look so good in a bathing suit all the time? (And in April, no less? This is warm-up bathing suit season. Get back to me in July.) Second of all: Here's Serena on Tuesday night at a promotional event in New York:

If that's out of shape, I shudder to think how I'd be classified.
Serena was at an event for Range Rover and posed with various celebrities, including New York's favorite cornerback, Darrelle Revis:
What do Serena and Darrelle have in common? They both clean up quite nicely and may not get back on their respective playing surfaces until September.


I'd ask how she'd be able to drive in four-inch heels, but then I remember that she plays tennis with bedazzled fingernails.

Comments

Popular Posts