Skip to main content

How to Pull Off a Bow Tie

                                                          
By: Denise Young

I love to see men well groomed and sharp as a tack! Men that dress well are sexy to me and other women. So when I read this piece in GQ about bow ties I was 100% with it. Swizz Beatz was the guy in the picture and I stopped a thought to myself "the clothes make the man,lol."
As far as I can tell, Swizz Beatz doesn't just roll out of bed looking this sharp. We'd like to think it has something to do with that candy-striped bow tie yoked around his neck—and all the other ones in the following slide show. Not that we can specify exactly why the tie looks so right. But we suspect it's similar to a few years back when guys started wearing cardigans again, and seersucker and tie bars: Instead of looking all old-school, they looked thoroughly right-now. And so here we have Mr. Beatz, hip-hop's producer of the moment (Jay-Z's "On to the Next One," Drake's "Fancy," etc., etc.), sporting slim bow ties by our favorite labels of the moment (Billy Reid, Band of Outsiders, Rag & Bone, et al.). And all we can think is, Of course.





Read More http://www.gq.com/style/wear-it-now/201011/how-to-pull-off-a-bow-tie#ixzz1oLFTT4nQ

Comments

Popular Posts