STAR WATCH



Sarah Jessica Parker pays tribute to her late friend Alexander McQueen on Monday, attending a memorial service for the designer in London.





Lady Gaga exercises her First Amendment rights Monday in Portland, Maine, rallying to overturn the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy banning openly gay people from serving in the armed forces





Catherine Zeta-Jones gives husband Michael Douglas a shoulder to lean on Monday at the N.Y.C. premiere of Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. "Cancer picked the wrong guy when it picked [him]," costar Shia LaBeouf told PEOPLE at the event. We are praying for your family!






He's a man with a plan! A casually cool Tom Cruise strolls the streets of Prague on Tuesday to reportedly scout locations for the fourth installment of Mission: Impossible.





They're cozy! Kate Winslet shares an intimate moment with model boyfriend Louis Dowler on Monday at Vanity Fair's Mario Testino photo exhibition in Madrid, Spain.






Halle Berry sizzles in a peekaboo black dress at the Swarovski Elements' 22 Ways to Say Black charity auction in N.Y.C. Monday! Love her!




Aretha Franklin's son was released from the hospital after undergoing surgery following an assault at a Detroit gas station, according to the singer's rep.



Kelly Osbourne still hasn't recovered from her split this summer with former fiancé Luke Worrall, which she says was her second heartbreak in life but by far the worst.

"It's been the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with in a long time, and I'm not over it," Osbourne, 25, says in an interview airing Thursday on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. "And for a while I thought ... a small part of me wanted to still be with him, but it's not right."






Demi and Ashton Defy Talk of Marriage Trouble! Hope this is not true?!!!






Look at her new rock steady! Gwen Stefani poses next to her ab-tastic wax figure on Wednesday during an unveiling party at Madame Tussauds at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas. "So weird!! So amazing!!" the No Doubt singer Tweeted about the occasion.
BIRTHDAY OUTING
Following her weekend bachelorette party in Mexico, Nicole Richie returns to L.A. to celebrate her 29th birthday Tuesday with fiancé Joel Madden and 1-year-old son Sparrow.









Kim Kardashian has taken to her blog to defend her doctor against implications that he flubbed her Botox injections, as featured on last Sunday's episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. "I've been getting lots of e-mails and comments regarding the Botox episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, so I wanted to address this today to clear some things up," Kim, who'll turn 30 next month, writes. "On the show, you saw I had some bruising around my eyes after the procedure, which is totally natural, but because I hadn't looked into the side effects, I freaked out. In no way was Dr. Kassabian a bad doctor... it wasn't a botched job at all!! I am not against Botox, and I would never judge anyone else for getting any kind of surgical or non-surgical procedure, but I think when you're young there are other ways you can look after your skin, and some amazing products on the market, like Fusion Beauty's Illumifill, that help keep you looking young and beautiful. Botox just wasn't necessary for me at this age."




It's official! Jennifer Lopez and Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler will join Randy Jackson as judges on the 10th anniversary season of American Idol, which premieres January 2011 on FOX.

“I am looking for the next Michael Jackson — I really am!" revealed Jennifer after being announced as a new judge by Idol host Ryan Seacrest. "For nine years, I’ve enjoyed watching artists compete to get a meaningful chance to achieve their dreams. I know from my own experience how hard it is to succeed, and I’m looking forward to discovering and nurturing that spirit in the many American Idol contestants I look forward to meeting this year.”

Steven adds, “I’ve been on tour for most of my life in a band with four guys who judge me every day. Sometimes it hurt, but it only made me stronger. I want to give everybody a little love before I decide who goes home heartbroken. If you don’t like what I say, don’t get mad, get better. I’m ready to bring some rock to this ‘roller’ coaster and show these kids if they have the dream, the talent and the drive, they will be the next American Idol."

And despite saying goodbye to colleagues Simon Cowell and Kara DioGuardi, the show must go on for the returning Randy. “I can’t believe it’s been 10 years of the greatest show in the world," says Randy. "I am looking forward to this next season; we are going to knock it out of the park. Season 10 is going to be hot!”








She may have split from Nick Cannon three years ago, but Selita Ebanks has total faith in her former fiancé’s fatherhood potential. “He’s amazing with children!” the Victoria’s Secret model told In Touch of Nick, who seems to be expecting with his wife, Mariah Carey, at the New Yorkers for Children 2010 Fall Gala in New York on September 21. Despite Selita and Nick’s 2007 breakup, the beauty wishes only the best for her ex’s high-profile romance with the hit-making diva. “There’s no doubt in my mind that Mariah is a lucky woman to have a great man!” she gushed. Though she has yet to confirm a pregnancy, Mariah sparked rumors when she was spotted with what appeared to be a baby bump at a Brazilian concert in August.

Comments

Popular Posts