Tuesday, September 21, 2010
The Newlywed Quiz: I am Married Now!
Now eight months into their marriage, they’ve realized that they really don’t know as much about each other as they thought they did, and they have little in common. If you wonder if you really know your spouse, take this quiz together. These are basic questions that you should know. If you pass them, consider moving on to Dr. Phil’s Partner Awareness Test, below.
1. What is your spouse’s shoe size?
2. How many children did your spouse want when you got married?
3. In what city was your spouse born?
4. If your spouse had his or her dream job, what would it be?
5. What was your spouse’s first job?
6. What is your spouse’s mother’s maiden name?
7. Has your spouse ever had a nickname? If so, what was it?
8. What single word would your spouse use to describe you?
9. What is your spouse’s blood type?
10. What is your spouse’s favorite way to wind down after a stressful day?
I hope this is helpful? If you have any questions please go to Dr. Phil.com