Talking Real Housewives With Arsenio « NeNe Leakes

NeNe Leakes - WIth Tony Dovolani on Arsenio Hall

By: Denise Young




I love Nene and I do not care what other people say. It is amazing the comments that I see that people make about stars and give their opinions. I feel that giving a opinion is ok but when it is mean and nasty I do not like. If I do not like you nor do not agree with you I do not support you. Simple as that.
 Seeing her on Arsenio Hall Show it was fun. They really had a good time and I enjoyed watching it. One of the questions that I love that he asked was about Nene covering Porsha's mouth during the infamous fight on  reunion show. Nene said " I am a mom and I did not want her to incriminate herself." I think that was real and a friend. Nene states that she is Team Porsha. I agree... Great interview. Check it out for yourself. Click the talking with real housewives lettering to see the video













Talking Real Housewives With Arsenio « NeNe Leakes 








Comments

Popular Posts