Stars Who've Tried Online Dating

Stars Who've Tried Online Dating!
Halle Berry

Halle Berry

The stunning actress reportedly admitted in July 2005 that she dabbled in a couple of online dating sites to see what all the fuss was about.
Jenny McCarthy

Jenny McCarthy

"I have checked the men I like between 35-48 [on Match.com] -- I don't care if they have a big nose. I don't care if they're bald," she said to Access Hollywood in November 2011. "Just really sweet and who's a perfect reflection of who I am now. They have to have a job. I'd like them to at least be able to buy dinners and stuff like that. That is important."



ADVERTISEMENT

Adele


Adele

The British singer reportedly admitted in her book, The Biography, that she has dabbled in online dating in the past. She didn't receive any e-mails from potential suitors, however, because she didn't post a picture of herself.

Deborah Ann Woll

Deborah Ann Woll

"I'm shy, and I'd always had a hard time meeting boys. I had a serious boyfriend in high school, but Hollywood, where it's all about being 'cool,' terrifies me!" she said in Glamour's June 2013 issue. "When I opened my Match account, I'd done a few guest spots but wasn't on True Blood yet, and I wanted to find someone grounded.

Ashton Kutcher

Ashton Kutcher

It was reported in March 2014 that the How I Met Your Mother actor -- and Mila Kunis' beau -- was one of several celebrities to join the matchmaking app Tinder.

Britney Spears

Britney Spears

It was reported in February 2013 that the pop star tried online dating following her split from fiance Jason Trawick. The couple called off their engagement in January 2013 after four years of dating.

Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan

The Hollywood Reporter published in its March 2014 issue that the Mean Girls alum has taken advantage of Tinder. The dating site's CEO, Sean Rad, told THR their were plans to launch a verification program due to celebrities joining.


Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom

Miranda Kerr's ex reportedly admitted in 2007 that he used Facebook as a way to meet women. He apparently used a different name and a friend's photo to keep his real identity hidden.




Comments

Popular Posts