'The Wendy Williams Show': Uncomfortable Interview With T.I. & Tiny (VIDEO)

















In promotion of their new VH1's new series "T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle", Clifford "T.I." Harris and his wife Tameka "Tiny" Harris made an appearance on a recent episode of "The Wendy Williams Show."


For Williams, who's known to discuss controversial topics, the couple was no exception. Following the gossip queen's question about 50 Cent's past comments stating that Tiny should have taken the charge stemming from the couple's September 2010 drug arrest in Los Angeles, T.I. revealed that he has already reached out to the hip hop mogul about his statement.
"I've already been very vocal about how I felt as it pertains to that," Harris said. "I've since had a conversation with Fif and we have a concise understanding." Check out the short clip above.
















Wendy after show comments


Comments

Popular Posts