by Lamar Tyler
on October 19th, 2011
In the everyday flow of life sometimes the little things come up big. Since we’re always trying to hook you up when it comes to strengthening your marriage, today we’re going to give you 5 messages that you can text to your spouse that will make them feel oh so special. Check out our list below, fill in the blanks and hit send! Also let us know if you have an idea for another great text that we may have missed out on.
1. Thank you for doing _______________ for me and the kids last _______________. I just wanted to let you know how much our family appreciates and needs you. I have something special for you tonight.
2. When I think about you it reminds me of _______________ and how much I really love you. I hope that we can _______________. I have something special for you tonight.
3. The thing that I love about you is _______________ and how you _______________. _______________ is how I know that you were the one I was intended to live the rest of my life with. I have something special for you tonight.
4. I promise to be better at _______________. I have something special for you tonight.
5. The thing that I appreciate the most about you is _______________. Everyday that we _______________ makes me feel _______________. I have something special for you tonight.
Noticed that every text ends with, “I have something special for you tonight.” Enjoy!
About the author
Lamar and Ronnie Tyler are the creators of the award-winning blog BlackandMarriedWithKids.com . They also are behind the Amazon.com bestselling DVDs Happily Ever After: A Positive Image of Black Marriage, You Saved Me and Men Ain’t Boys that explores manhood in the African American community. The Tylers are also the proud parents of four children.