Summer fun and braids.. Teen Girl's love

Braided protective styleProm Hairstyles for Long Hair: Twisted UpdoHavana twist-  LOVE THE COLOR!Long Hair, Complex Do. Hairs styling I think is a creative way to show off your talent with anything hair and is quick way to style anyone's hair. I myself do not know how to even braid hair so this is something I think I can benefit from, and teach to others.How to Style a Side Scallop Braid « Renewed StyleBraidbraided crown hairstyle


BY: Blue

One of things that I loved about this summer was the hair styles and braids that I saw. I loved to see the braids sitting on top of a pretty girls head like a crown. I loved to see braids going down a girls back in to a pretty or sassy style . Cute hairstyles and summer fun you cannot beat. Being a teen hairstyles are important like outfits and lipstick.  Take a look at some of the hair styles I loved to see this summer.

Comments

Popular Posts