KeKe Wyatt unsure about 'Divas' return



KeKe Wyatt couldn’t confirm or deny rumors about cast changes headed to “R&B Divas” season 2, and that includes whether or not she’ll be returning to the show.
“I don’t know if I want to do season 2,” she told Sister 2 Sister about the series that also featured Faith Evans, Monifah Carter, Nicci Gilbert and Syleena Johnson.
KeKe isn't the only one whose future with the show is in question. There has been gossip that Nicci and Faith are leaving the show, while Angie Stone and Sunshine Anderson are rumored to be joining
the cast.

Unlike some reality show co-stars who hate to be in the same room with one another, KeKe said she gets along with all the women and would miss them, whether she were to leave or they exited.
“I’d miss everybody. I love all of them like they’re family even though sometimes they’re b!tc#e$,” she said conceding that all women have a little of that inside of them. “Every woman could be a b!tc# at times. It's just a natural born thing. Tell me one woman you don’t know who could be a b!tc#.”
KeKe said the success of the show wasn’t a surprise to her considering that each woman joined the cast with a legion of fans ready to support the TV One series.
“Everybody done sold a million or more records a piece. So, if all of our fans watch, we’re good. I’m grateful that it did what it did ‘cause I am, but I’m not surprised ‘cause God is good,” she said.

Comments

Popular Posts