Celebrity Slim-Down Secrets

Kelly Osbourne, Musicians
Kelly Osbourne, who was thrust into the spotlight as a chubby 17-year-old on the MTV reality show "The Osbournes," told Shape magazine in December 2010, "I was called fat and ugly in the press almost my entire life. I understand that being judged by others comes with the territory, but it broke my heart and ruined my self-esteem." Kelly, who battled drug addiction, admits she replaced drugs with food and binging when she was depressed.
Kelly Osbourne, Red Carpet
In late 2009, Kelly signed on to participate in "Dancing With the Stars" and told Shape she credits her dance partner, Louis van Amstel, with teaching her about healthy eating. The 5'2" 26-year-old now uses a personal trainer, does plyometrics, and simply stops eating when she's full, which has helped her maintain her new 112-pound body.

Comments

Popular Posts