Which Hollywood A-lister was born this way to portray Lady Gaga on the big screen?





According to the singer herself, it's a certain Oscar-winning actress who, like her, is an Italian-American New Yorker with sass to spare.
During a Friday radio interview on SiriusXM's The Morning Mash Up, the 24-year-old singer (real name: Stefani Germanotta) was asked who should play her in a movie about her life.
PHOTOS: Celeb lookalikes!
"I've always been a big fan of Rosario Dawson," the star mused at first. "Oh, you know what? I would have Marisa Tomei play me. I am such a Marisa Tomei fan," the "Born This Way" chanteuse said of Tomei, 46, who won an Academy Award for playing a wise-cracking "guidette" in 1992's My Cousin Vinny and has kept busy with high-profile movie roles ever since.
"All my friends call me Marisa when I get angry," Gaga explained. "Because my New York accent just flies out of my body and I start smacking my gum."
PHOTOS: Gaga's crazy Grammys performance and other show highlights
As for Gaga one day becoming a movie actress herself, it's definitely a possibility, she said. "I think at some point, yes," she said. "I think I'm sort of destined for that screen at some point."
PHOTOS: Her nutty wardrobe
On Valentine's Day -- the day after she perplexed fans with her egg-y entrance at the Grammys -- Gaga spent the romantic day with some very special friends.
"I was in my bed with tons of shoes," she said. "I was holding all my shoes, my Valentines."

Photo by Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage.com; Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic

Comments

Popular Posts