Can we all get along:Star Jones vs. NeNe Leakes




Listen here, reality TV fans, this week's celebrity feud is for you. Star Jones and Real Housewives star NeNe Leakes are both known for being divas, so when Donald Trump announced that they'd be contestants on the next season of The Apprentice, the writing was on the wall: These two are going to throw down!

The show hasn't even aired yet, and already details about Star and NeNe's catfights are everywhere. When NeNe recently stopped by The Wendy Williams Show, she revealed, "I'm not feeling Star Jones, I'm sorry. I gave her a chance when I first got there, I did, but Star...is a trip. She is very special...I wouldn't spit on Star if she was on fire." Fighting words!

As for Star, when a Twitter follower of hers recently asked what she thinks of NeNe, Star shot back, "I don't."

Lord, can we all get along!

Comments

Popular Posts