World's Most Beauiful Women 2012:B



Pop and R&B star Beyonce has been named the World’s Most Beautiful Woman 2012 by People magazine, and she graces the cover of the publication’s special issue.
The 30-year-old is married to rapper/entertainment mogul Jay-Z. She gave birth to the couple’s first child, Blue Ivy Carter, in January.
She said she was overwhelmed and embarrassed by the accolade, but added that it has special significance now.
“I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth and I have never felt so connected and I never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth and never so proud of myself,” the “Crazy in Love”singer said. “It means more to me that I was named this after I became a mother.”
Michelle Tan, People’s senior editor, appeared on “Good Morning America” today and called Beyonce a "strong role model" who's had a remarkable year.


Comments

Popular Posts