Atlanta Housewife Sheree Whitfield Says She is Leaving The Show

Sheree Whitfield Says She's Leaving Real Housewives of Atlanta | Sheree Whitfield       
Sheree Whitfield
Johnny Nunez/WireImage


Looks like Atlanta is down one Housewife: Sheree Whitfield says she's leaving the popular Bravo show because she's tired of all the drama.

"After four solid seasons of helping Bravo build the show into its most successful Housewives franchise, I have decided to leave," the
Real Housewives of Atlanta castmember tells Wetpaint Entertainment. "The direction the show is going in is no longer a fit for my lifestyle. I'm tired of the fighting and the cattiness."

Continues the reality star: "I want to be part of something that empowers and inspires women to not only be healthy, but to treat themselves with respect. I wish the rest of the women the best of luck."

Comments

Popular Posts