Tia Mowry Talks Post-Pregnancy Weight Loss: “It Was A Struggle”



Tia Mowry, like many mothers, was determined to lose the baby weight she gained during her pregnancy. But, like many of us, she wasn’t able to do so without a few troubles.
She told On The Red Carpet:
On losing the baby weight:
“It was a struggle, it was hard. I definitely focused on what I ate. A lot of people are like, ‘Oh my gosh, how did you do it?’ Everyone knows that I had a cesarean, and when you have a cesarean, you can’t work out a lot until like eight weeks, nine weeks afterwards. So what I did focus on was eating healthy – I stayed away from sugar, I stayed away from carbs, and I just ate like protein and veggies and I would do a lot of walking.”

On her son:
“I love my son, I’m kind of obsessed. I have a little bit of separation anxiety. He sleeps in his crib and then he’ll wake up around 4:30 to 5 in the morning, and I’ll kind of put him in our bed.”


 

Comments

Popular Posts