Amber Rose Blasts Kim K As A Homewrecker: ‘They Were Cheating On Me & Reggie With Each Other’


Ok, I do not know if this is true or not,but here it goes dolls!If it is true this is so messy! Media sources states that Amber cannot keep here her mouth shut.
If you’ve ever wandered why she split from Kanye West, we now have the answer. According to Amber Rose, Kanye was cheating on her with Kim Kardashian. She tells Star Magazine that Kim first initiated the contact and was sending racy photos and texts.
They were both cheating! They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other. She was sending pictures, and I was like, ‘Kim, just stop. Don’t be that person. I thought at least she’d be woman enough to respond to me. She never responded.
It’s very important that us women stick together and we don’t f**k each other over like that.
Amber Rose thought she’d give Kim a taste of her own medicine, so she fell into the arms of Reggie Bush right after her relationship ended with Kim Kardashian. It was a way for her to get her azz back, but the affair was short-lived and she is now thankful that she was able to find someone else that truly loves her.
“I want to thank her because if she was never a homewrecker, then I never would have met Wiz, and I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now.”
Via Radar Online

Comments

Popular Posts