Recap of the BET AWARDS



Ladies Ray J is looking sexy in his suit,Women watch out for him,LOL!




I am glad to see singer Brandy arrive a the awards! I love her family




Actress Brittany Daniels from the "Game"




Go Jada,Go Jada go! I love Jada





Hey, Ashanti where have you been! We miss you!







Usher performs` There Goes My Baby'






Presenters Nia Long and Larenz Tate
Presenters Nia Long (L) and Larenz Tate share a sexy moment! Can you say to hot for TV




I Love Singer Alicia Keys purple dress in here performance.




Hip-hop artist Kanye West performs his new single "Power" at the opening ceremony





On the left Dawn Richard, Diddy and Kaleena of Diddy - Dirty Money





Our favorite American Next Top Model Eva Pigford looking too cute





Presenter Mike Epps (R) shows off hip hop fashion from 10 years ago as actress and singer Taraji P. Henson laughs at him





It must be the night for black:Ciara stepped on the Red Carpet looking fab as always.



Look at Foxy Brown,oh no it is our girl Vivica A. Fox




Niecy Nash arrives at the BET Awards looking great in this cute mini dress




Nicki Minaj performs at the 2010 BET Awards in Los Angeles June 27, 2010. Minaj is this year's winner of the Best Female Hip Hop Artist award




BET Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Debra L. Lee (C) poses with twin sister actresses Tia and Tamera Mowry as they arrive at the 2010 BET Awards in Los Angeles June 27, 2010




Go Chris you have a fan in me! Chris Brown dances to salute MJ doing the show!





Diddy and T.I on stage together,I love me some T.I !






B.O.B and Keyshia Cole




Various dancers do a tribute to MJ! This picture is cool! I cannot believe it as been a year he as been gone! You are missed MJ,but your music lives forever.




This year 2010 host of the BET Awards was our Queen inthe States our very own Queen Latifah!




Lets just say that I love the Black Eyed Peas "Imma Be" baby!




Oh, is that El DeBarge! OMG I love him he looks so darn good. BET does bring back the best throwbacks!

Comments

Popular Posts