Angelina Jolie, her girls and the Kids' Choice Awards


On Saturday night, Angelina Jolie issued a rallying cry to the delirious tweens that elected her as their “Favorite Villain” at the Kids’ Choice Awards. “When I was younger, I was told that I was a different. I felt out of place,” said the star who was chosen for her role in Maleficent. “Different is good. Don’t fit in. Don’t sit still.”    
Jolie made a surprise appearance at the ceremony on Saturday night with her two daughters, Zahara and Shiloh, in tow. The star, who skipped the orange carpet, recently underwent a preventative surgery to remove her fallopian tubes and ovaries due to a cancer scare, but appeared to be in a jovial mood. 
When her name was announced both of her girls were overjoyed at their mother’s accolade. The actress, and former bad girl, ended her acceptance speech with a bang. “As your villain, I’d say cause a little trouble. It’s good for you!”  

Comments

Popular Posts