Pharrell Williams: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me

Credit: David M. Benett/Getty


25 Things You Don't Know About Pharrell Williams

Pharrell Williams has a lot to be happy about lately: his Oscar-nominated single "Happy" has topped the charts in more than 20 countries, and he's set to take over a swivel chair as a judge on the next season of The Voice on NBC.  Below, the 41-year-old singer takes Us Weekly beyond the hat -- sharing 25 things you don't know about him. 
1. Lauryn Hill gave me the idea to name my multimedia creative venture "i am OTHER."
2. I moved to Miami for the three w's: weather, women, water. 
3. I am constantly cold. 
4. I am a true Aries. 
5. Whenever I hear music, I see colors. 


6. I love Japanese food, especially the truffle yellowtail at Pubbelly Sushi in Miami Beach. 
7. Composer Hans Zimmer is a close friend and mentor. 
8. Daisies are my favorite flowers. 
9. A lot of my ideas come to me when I'm in the shower or on a plane. 
10. I drink Pedialyte almost every day. 
11. All three of my favorite moments in movies star Bill Murray.


12. I like eating Crunchy Cookie Butter from Trader Joe's on Nilla wafers. 
13. I have a photographic memory. 
14. I'm really into Vine. It's so funny what people can communicate in six-second videos. 
15. I wear Mickey Mouse slippers around the house. 
16. I am a huge fan of director Wes Anderson


17. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my all-time favorite cereal. 
18. One of the best things in life is having a tall glass of soda with tons of ice -- extra-cold! 
19. One of my favorite movies is 300.
20. [Astronaut] Leland Melvin took one of my Billionaire Boys Club T-shirts to space. 
21. I love Carl Sagan and respect outer space so much, but in reality I wouldn't ever go there!
22. I am an early riser. 
23. I could live in Tokyo one day -- I love that city. 
24. Girl is not only the name of my second CD [out now], it's the name of my first fragrance. 
25. I love Spongebob Squarepants toe socks so much that I had a cashmere pair made. 


Comments

Popular Posts