Jay Z Calls Beyoncé the 'Greatest Entertainer of Our Time'

Jay Z Calls Beyoncé the 'Greatest Entertainer of Our Time'

09/14/2014 AT 02:00 PM EDT

There were plenty of "aww" moments in Paris on Saturday night.

As they wrapped up their
hugely successful On The Run tour, Beyoncé and Jay Z made some touching statements onstage.

The rapper, 44, shared why the city held such meaning for the couple.

"We love Paris. It's special to us because we got engaged here and this is where baby Blue was conceived," he said, according to the
Associated Press.

Keep up with Beyoncé Knowles in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.


The singer, 33, also gave some heartfelt declarations of her own.

"I'm your biggest fan," she said, teary-eyed, as she gazed at her husband.

His response?

"It's been an honor and a pleasure to share the stage with you. I couldn't dream for anything else [than] to be in this stadium with the woman I love, who I believe is the greatest entertainer of our time," Jay Z said. ... "I love her. She's my wife."

The two Paris shows at
the Stade de France were filmed for an upcoming HBO special airing Sept. 20.

Comments

Popular Posts