First time Dad...JayZ

Jay-Z

What was left of Jay-Z's reputation as a tough guy rapper disappeared upon the arrival of his daughter Blue Ivy on January 7. The 42-year-old hip-hop star, who is currently touring with Kanye West, released a tribute song to his daughter just two days after she was born. In it, the little baby's soft cry can be heard while Jay-Z raps, "The most beautifulest thing in this world/Is Daddy's little gir l… Words can't describe what I'm feeling for Words can't describe what I'm feeling for real/Baby, I paint the sky blue/My greatest creation was you." In May, Billboard asked Jay-Z, who has been married to Beyonce since 2008, when he would be making new music, to which he replied: "I thought I would be more inspired to have all these new feelings to talk about, but I really just want to hang out with my daughter. I want to enjoy this time for what it is."

Comments

Popular Posts